Friday, August 31, 2007

The Weekend!

Hey for the weekend! I have some decsions to make...tonight I have no idea what i will be doing besides catching up on some reading maybe. But Sat. night...wow there's a lot happening! There will be a silent dinner at the Concorde Mall near Charlotte, Deaf Bowling Night at Morganton I hear...and my RA has planned a dance night in the hall, she lives right next to me...so it's either stay up listining to music, or stay up talking to Deaf people somewhere in NC. I would go to the library but it closes at 5:00pm on Saterdays.
I really don't know what to talk about...whoever is reading this (i.e. my mom, and or Stephen...etc.) maybe yall can ask questions? Prompts are always useful when writing as I read recentally in my English book. I will do my best to anwser truthfully, or to be more honest right now...it might be somewhat censored. ;-) I can see my mom's face right now...cringing in agony. Don't worry about me momma...I am still the same old boring me. nothing is happening around here, or atleast i don't hang with the people who would know what was happening.
Well I guess I talk to yall later...oh and a round of applause for the baby Newell! yeehaw! :-)
Joni

1 comment:

Miamian said...

Bubba sends his greetings and heartily encourages you to watch anime on Saturday. As for a writing prompt, hmmmmm. Do you plans to go on the river clean-up trip with Dr. Jones? What are you studying in Art class? How are the sign classes going?