Thursday, August 30, 2007

ASL stuff

Just doing a quick post before I head to the Deaf club meeting at 4:00. Intrestingly enough most of the Deaf Club is ASL majors...not really Deaf. However, most of the leaders are the few Deaf students on campus. Also in GWU's little Deaf world today...Tonight is the first "Silent Dinner" at the Caf. Somehow they expect us all to be able to fit at one table and sign. There is a lot of ASL majors here...so I am hoping we will use this little side room off on the side of the caf. Not actually sit in the caf itself. Because it gets very noisey. Even though GWU is not the biggest college in America it still a whole lot bigger then Evangel. Well I gotta go, Hope everybody in KY is doing good. And I hope yall's weather is better over there, cause for the past few days it's rained sometime or another. As a matter of fact I think I will be walking in the rain to the Deaf Club meeting. Well...bye and talk to yall later! :-)
Joni

1 comment:

Stephen Newell said...

I would KILL for rain right about now...okay maybe I wouldn't. But I'd love real Southern rain instead of this fake stuff we've been getting.

You might want to check the blog and see what happened yesterday!

The Silent Holocron

Love you girl!