Sunday, July 27, 2008

Waffle House and a bit about SBCD

So it's official, I will be working all night tomorrow night and Tuesday night, I already cleared it with my boss. I can't remember off the top of my head what next week will look like, but as soon as I know, then my momma...then y'all will know. I only have a few weeks left, which I am sad and happy about...I guess this would be one of those times to use the word bittersweet. I wish I could make more money for school, but I am very excited about going back to school at the same time.

well anyways...to God's blessings in my life, besides my life in of itself, having a job,some half-swell parents and a not bad brother...about 2 weeks ago when I was at SBCD God watched over me. If you did not know, I consider myself very non-confrontational. Meaning, I rather not get in any kind of argument or debate if I can avoid it...however, when I am very passionate about something...
but anyway, to keep everything nice and kosher, I'll just say, I was going to SBCD with the mindset of being prepared for some kind of confrontation. But praise the Lord he removed any chance of that event occurring. He knew I would be stressed out by kids the whole week and wouldn't have any time for such drama. So I thank Him so gratefully! :-)

well chat more soon...Joannis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got Law of Ueki Vol.8 :)