Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Work among other things...

So I am happy to say that I have been back in the wonderful city of Louisville for some time now. As my mother was getting tired of me staying at home all day, and with my luck of seeing a hiring sign at a Waffle House down the road from my house...I now have a summer job! If you feel the urge for Waffle House, it's the one on Preston near I-264, also know as the Watterson. I don't start training until Tuesday. But as soon as I know, I'll make sure to let y'all know which shift I'll be working. So if you want, you can order in sign language! :-)
I think getting out of school has made me feel a whole lot better stress wise. Also being able to sleep as long as I want is a major bonus. Hopefully, I will be able to come back to school refocused and ready to hit those books. I'm unsure of what else to talk about...well hope you are enjoying this lovely, sunny, beautiful day!
much love,
Joannis

No comments: