Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Work...ugh.

Well, I have been entirely too busy to post much because of my work at Waffle House. I have been placed into the third shift. Which is from 9pm-7am. It makes me very tired, but at least it's honest work and I am making money for college. That is perhaps my only solace. I am also the only person who does not smoke there...which is not that bad in general. If people want to smoke that is their own choice. I'm a supporter of freewill. However, when they leave you alone in the shop...it makes me a little nervous. But at least it's not busy when they do that to me.
I am off a couple days, then I'm working this Friday and Saturday night. Hopefully I'll be able to handle it, those two nights are supposed to be their busiest.
I'll post when I can,
Joannis

No comments: