Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Tentative Schedule

Because I felt like informing the masses…here is my tentative schedule for next semester. But it might change…I feel though I will end up taking all of these classes. Since I either need them for core credit or for my major. Well except Applied Theatre…

Monday Wednesday Friday Schedule
Fund/Statistics & Probability Monday/Wednesday/Friday 10:00-10:50a.m.
Intermediate ASL II Monday/Wednesday/Friday 11:00-11:50a.m.
Intermediate ASL II Lab Friday 2:00-2:50

Tuesday Thursday Schedule
Dimensions 9:25-10:15
Deaf Culture Tuesday/Thursday 10:25-11:40a.m.
Composition II Honors Tuesday/Thursday 11:50-1:05pm
Dimension Personal Health/Honors 1:15-2:30pm

Miscellaneous…
Applied Theatre, applied theatre is an odd class, in the fact that it’s only worth one credit hour, yet I will probably do the most amount of work in that class. Also pretty cool, we only meet once at the beginning of the semester to deicide what everybody will be working on for the rest of the semester. As long as I help out with one of the productions next semester…it will be an easy A. Basically I will do the same thing I did last semester, (volunteering in the tech work behind the scenes) but receive school credit for it. Since I am thinking about doing a theatre minor, that will work out wonderfully. I think I might try to stick up some pictures of Martyr on here…

Miss y’all greatly,
Joannis

No comments: