Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Extra Information on the Schedule

Also...Every week on Tuesday nights, GWU has the Verge. Which is a worship service, with a live rock band. They have drums,electric guitar,acoustic guitar,bass,keyboard and a couple of singers. One of them plays the acoustic guitar at the same time as he sings.
And...every other Wednesday night at 8:00-whenever we get done, there is SGA meetings.
Any other events that I go to I will try to tell y'all about them.
This morning they had a very interesting Dimension's service. They had a firefighter who was one of the first to respond at the Pentagon on Sept. 11th 2001. He will also be the key speaker at the Verge tonight. Tonight the Verge will be at 7:00 instead of 8:00 because he is from VA; he has to catch a flight from the Charlotte airport.
But I gotta go, I have a paper to type up, that is due tonight in English. Also I will be having a meeting with my English professor over my first paper. My goal is to figure out what exactly does he want in my writing...
well hope y'all have a nice day!
Joni

No comments: